Dorland's Electronic Medical Speller Version 6.0, 6th Edition
Delivery can take up to ten days
Dorland's Electronic Medical Speller, Version 6.0, adds 500,000 medical and pharmaceutical terms to your spell checker. Based on Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary - the first and last word in medicine for over 110 years - plus other key sources, this CD-ROM gives you the confidence that comes from knowing that everything you write is medically correct. Installation is simple and works with all of the most popular word applications for PC and Macintosh.
- Works with the following applications for Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/98: MS Office 2010, MS Office 2007, MS Office 2003, MS Word 2003, MS Office 2002 (XP), MS Word 2002 (XP), MS Office 2000, MS Word 2000, and Corel WordPerfect Versions 9, 10, 11, 12, X3.
- Works with the following Macintosh applications: MS Office 2004 (OS X), MS Office v. X (OS X).
- Requires 7 MB of hard disk space for installation.
New to This Edition
- Add spell checking to almost any Windows program with "Dorland’s Anywhere."
- Spell all the latest terms correctly with content drawn from Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary, 32nd Edition, plus the Dorland’s Word Books, and numerous other key texts and periodicals.