Plastic Surgery, 3rd Edition
Volume 1: Principles (Expert Consult Online and Print)
Fully updated to meet the demands of the 21st-century surgeon, Principles, Volume 1 of Plastic Surgery, 3rd Edition, provides you with the most current knowledge and techniques in the principles of plastic surgery, allowing you to offer every patient the best possible outcome. Access all the state-of-the-art know-how you need to overcome any challenge you may face and exceed your patients’ expectations.Table of Contents
- Apply the very latest advances in plastic surgery and ensure optimal outcomes with evidence-based advice from a diverse collection of world-leading authorities.
- Purchase this volume individually or own the entire set, with the ability to search across all six volumes online!
New to This Edition
- Stay abreast of the latest information on business practices, stem cell therapy, and tissue engineering, and walk through the history, psychology, and core principles of reconstructive and aesthetic plastic surgery.
- Know what to look for and what results you can expect with over 1,000 color photographs and illustrations.
- Easily find the answers you need with a more templated, user-friendly, high-yield presentation.
- Access the complete, fully searchable contents online and download all the tables and figures at www.expertconsult.com!