Clinical Respiratory Medicine, 4th Edition
Expert Consult - Online and Print
Clinical Respiratory Medicine provides practical guidance to help you more effectively diagnose and manage the full range of pulmonary disorders, including those seen in today’s most challenging patient populations. Now with over 400 brand-new review questions and 25 videos available online, this medical reference book delivers all of the answers you need to ensure the best outcomes.Table of Contents
- Provides complete clinical coverage so you can Better manage and treat patients with pulmonary disease.
- Uses templated, clinical chapters for consistent, concise, essential information.
- Includes coverage that reflects the way you practice medicine today with critical information relevant to everyday practice.
- Utilizes diagnostic algorithms to help you find critical information and at a glance.
New to This Edition
- Test your knowledge of respiratory medicine with the help of 400 brand-new review questions.
- Watch and learn. Over 25 videos of practical procedures are available online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Thoroughly understand the needs and recognize co-morbidities of particular patient populations through entirely new chapters on lung structure, echocardiography, and obesity and its effects.
- Access the latest research and advancements in lung cancer, benign tumors, and the importance of pulmonary physiology in understanding lung function and the disease processes that occur.