Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology Series: Treatment of Leg Veins, 2nd Edition
Text with DVD
Introducing a new title in the Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology Series! This lavishly illustrated reference provides practical guidance on the full range of procedures for the treatment of leg veins, and is edited by the foremost pioneers in the field! Includes an instructional DVD with procedural video clips so you can implement the newest procedures in to your practice immediately!Table of Contents View other titles in the “Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology” Series
- Covers the hottest topics in the treatment of leg veins.
- Provides the “tricks of the trade” of practically minded, technically skilled, hands-on clinicians.
- Features a wealth of color illustrations and photographs that depict cases as they present in practice.
- Discusses common pitfalls and emphasizes how to optimize outcomes, enabling you to improve your technique.
- Highlights emerging topics in the field, with guidance on the newest developments in cosmetic surgery.
- Comprehensive DVD containing video clips of techniques and procedures as well as the experts’ hints and tips.
New to This Edition
- Implement the newest surgical procedures into your practice with the guidance of an expanded, comprehensive collection of procedural video clips
- Stay current with the emerging topics and newest developments in cosmetic surgery. New chapters cover the latest ultrasound-guided procedures and compression techniques
- See things as they appear in practice thanks to an abundance of colour illustrations and case studies, including more "before and after" clinical photographs