Atlas of Clinical Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, 3rd Edition
Expert Consult - Online and Print
Atlas of Clinical Gastrointestinal Endoscopy - by Charles Melbern Wilcox, Miguel Munoz-Navas, and Joseph Jy Sung - provides more high-quality images than any other atlas to help you accurately interpret endoscopic images and diagnose gastrointestinal disorders. This new edition has been updated to cover new radiographic imaging and endoscopic evaluation methods and features an expanded image collection that includes more pathology and radiology images. You’ll also have access to the full text and all the images online at www.expertconsult.com, making this comprehensive atlas more convenient than ever.Table of Contents
- View the complete spectrum of distinct presentations with over 2,000 images - more than any other atlas.
- Find the images you need quickly thanks to chapters organized by body system and then disease.
- Identify key features in images using thumbnail diagrams that highlight details without obscuring the picture.
New to This Edition
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, along with 50 review questions, an image collection, and differential diagnosis links.
- Ensure accurate diagnoses with new differential diagnosis discussions and an expanded image collection that includes more pathology and radiology images.
- Stay current on the newest endoscopic evaluation and imaging methods, including confocal microscopy, CT enterography, PET scans, and Colon capsule imaging.