Breast Pathology, 2nd Edition
A Volume in the Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology series (Expert Consult - Online and Print)
Breast Pathology, a title in the Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology series, provides all of the most essential information on the pathological entities encountered in practice in an easy-to-use format. Drs. Frances P. O'Malley, Sarah E. Pinder, and Anna Marie Mulligan provide unparalleled expert guidance for the study and diagnosis of a broad spectrum of breast lesions as well as the broad range of appearances of normal breast tissue. The consistent, practical format with a wealth of illustrations, at-a-glance boxes, and tables, along with online access at www.expertconsult.com, make this title ideal for quick reference for both novices and experienced breast pathologistsTable of Contents View other titles in the “Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology” Series
- Reference key information quickly and easily with a consistent, user-friendly format and at-a-glance boxes and tables throughout the text.
- Examine all aspects of a pathologic entity, including clinical features, pathologic features (gross and microscopic), ancillary studies, differential diagnosis, and prognostic and therapeutic considerations.
- Catch all the nuances of how pathological lesions present through over 400 full-color illustrations.
- Practice with confidence and overcome your toughest challenges with advice from the top minds in breast pathology.
New to This Edition
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, along with a downloadable image bank, illustrations, boxes, tables, and more.
- Apply the latest molecular diagnostic techniques to recognize newly identified classifications in breast disease.
- Get more of the information you need from new and expanded chapters covering a broad range of diseases and topics including fine needle aspiration cytology and the physical handling of core biopsy specimens; handling and evaluation of sentinel lymph nodes; diseases of the male breast; and state-of-the-art coverage of molecular advances in malignant breast disease.
- Prepare for the future of breast pathology with a new chapter dedicated to gene profiling and stem cell diagnostic techniques.