Kelley's Textbook of Rheumatology, 9th Edition
Expert Consult Premium Edition - Enhanced Online Features and Print, 2-Volume Set
Staying current in a field that’s advancing rapidly is difficult. Now more than ever, Kelley’s Textbook of Rheumatology, 8th Edition helps you better understand today’s scientific underpinnings of rheumatic diseases, so that you can better manage your patients. With its new full-color design, scholarly approach to scientific concepts, and sweeping updates, you’ll have a source of knowledge at your disposal to help you face even your toughest challenges. And this Expert Consult Premium Edition, includes a companion web site that lets you access this regularly updated, unparalleled guidance where and when you need it most.Table of Contents
- Includes the entire contents of the book online—fully searchable—as well as access to regular updates • an image library for use in electronic presentations • streaming videos that demonstrate the complete musculoskeletal exam, including abnormal findings and the arthroscopic presentation of diseased joints • links to PubMed • self-assessment questions • and more.
- Features state-of-the-art, evidence-based guidance to help you offer your patients the best possible outcomes.
- Provides an increased understanding of mechanisms and molecules involved in the pathogenesis of disease.
New to This Edition
- Includes detailed coverage of the very latest breakthroughs and the newest clinical algorithms to help you gain a thorough understanding of the whys as well as the hows of rheumatic disease management.
- Features new expert authors and new chapters that help you identify key effector mechanisms in autoimmune diseases and inflammation and apply the newest therapeutic modalities.
- Provides fresh, cutting-edge perspectives from the newest addition to the editorial team, Dr. Iain McInnes.
- Offers expanded coverage of imaging modalities so you can diagnose, monitor, and manage rheumatic disease more effectively.
- Incorporates a new full-color design—complete with more than 900 full-color illustrations—for quick access to the answers you need.