Saunders Veterinary Terminology Flash Cards
Delivery can take up to ten days
You’ll quickly master the prefixes, suffixes, and combining forms used to build veterinary medical terms with this portable set of full-color flash cards. They feature detailed illustrations, word parts, definitions, and word-building examples for more than 500 terms, providing a fun, quick, and easy way to study and remember key terms.
- Flash cards are packaged in a portable box for convenient studying on the go.
- Color-coded cards are divided into groups by word component part — combining form, prefix, suffix, or abbreviation — for ease of use.
- Cards are indexed by body system, with the related system clearly printed on each card for quick identification.
- 350 full-color illustrations clearly demonstrate key concepts and provide a visual way to remember terms and definitions.
- Word-building examples allow you to practice combining word component parts to form veterinary terms, offering definitions for each individual word part and the clinical definition of the resulting term.
- When you purchase these flash cards, you also gain free access to the Evolve website for Christenson: Veterinary Medical Terminology, 2nd Edition. It offers definitions and audio pronunciations for 4,500 veterinary terms, as well as four interactive learning activities.