Netter's Obstetrics and Gynecology, Book and Online Access at www.NetterReference.com, 2nd Edition
Delivery can take up to ten days
Gain easy visual access to the common conditions and problems most often encountered in obstetrics and gynaecology practice! This resource uses more than 250 exquisite Netter images alongside concise descriptions of the most current medical thinking on common diseases/conditions, diagnostics, treatments, and protocols for a single easy-to-use quick reference.
The result is a superb source for fast clinical reference as well as patient and staff education.
- Features concise text with standardised headings for quick access to expert medical thinking
- Presents more than 250 exquisite Netter and Netter-style illustrations that provide a quick and memorable overview of each disease
New and expanded coverage including a new section on gynaecological and obstetric procedures, overviews of preventative women’s health, healthy pregnancy, and counseling place need-to-know guidance at your fingertips for regular office visits, while short reference lists cite graded evidence-based studies for more in-depth research. Back To Top
New to This Edition
- Includes access to a companion web site featuring the complete text, an Image Bank containing all of the book’s illustrations, downloadable for your personal use, 24 customisable and printable patient education handouts, and links to other key resources for best-practice guidelines and patient education and support
- Presents topics of importance to obstetrics and gynaecology practice, including common procedures, health maintenance schedules, healthy pregnancy check-ups, contraception, counseling, and other preventive care
- Provides an evidence-based reference list in each chapter, enabling you to research further into clinical studies with varying levels of evidence
- Offers coverage of pathophysiology, when important, for clinical management.