Instant Work-ups: A Clinical Guide to Medicine
Delivery can take up to ten days
|e-book - ePub|
This portable pocket resource and quick refresher in the brand new Instant Workups series helps you develop and refine your diagnostic skills. Practical and easy-to-use, it includes the 70 most commonly encountered medical conditions and presents clear workup plans for each, giving students, residents, and practitioners quick and focused guidance. Topics are organized alphabetically and cover the signs, symptoms, and abnormal lab readings for all conditions. Replace information taken from memory or multiple references with one concise, indispensable book so you can make accurate diagnoses in less time!View other titles in the “Instant Workups” Series
- Covers the 70 most commonly encountered medical conditions to provide you with a practical and useful manual for daily practice.
- Reflects how a patient actually presents with an organization by presenting sign, symptom, or lab abnormality for easy reference.
- Includes a brief background discussion on each topic, followed by lists of important related materials (such as medications that may contribute to each condition) and laboratory and/or radiographic tests to be ordered.
- Describes each diagnostic test so you can refresh or familiarize yourself with the purpose of the test.
- Provides a sound framework for building a workup with algorithms for each topic.