Hollinshead's Functional Anatomy of the Limbs and Back, 9th Edition
|e-book - PDF|
Learn everything you need to know about the anatomy of the limbs and back and how to apply the material to everyday activities and movements with this updated edition of the classic text. This user-friendly book is packed with detailed quick-reference tables and newly revised illustrations. Take advantage of expanded study questions and exercises at the end of each chapter to actively engage yourself in the learning process and enhance your comprehension of the material. Understanding the functional and clinical relevance of musculoskeletal anatomy has never been easier!
- Well-rounded, detailed coverage of the musculoskeletal system includes information on the head, neck, thorax, abdomen, and pelvis.
- Easy-to-understand, flowing text is presented in paragraph form.
- Abundant tables on muscles and nerves condense the information in the text for easy reference.
- Detailed discussions of specific movements focus on individual joints and muscles.
- A glossary provides a quick reference for useful terms.
- Evolve online resources for students and instructors include an image bank, test bank, Archie animations, and anatomy labeling exercises.
New to This Edition
- UPDATED!! Clear, concise, and informative color illustrations enable you to better interpret the text.
- MORE Functional/Clinical Notes highlight the applications and importance of the material.
- MORE Analyses of Activities and Associated Movements boxes help you apply the anatomical information on movements and muscles to everyday life.
- EXPANDED information on surface anatomy describes palpable structures and how to “visualize” anatomy through the skin.
- MORE Review Questions and Exercises are provided at the end of each chapter to enhance your level of comprehension.