Atlas of Endocrine Surgical Techniques
A Volume in the Surgical Techniques Atlas Series
Atlas of Endocrine Surgical Techniques, a title in the new Surgical Techniques Atlas series edited by Drs. Townsend and Evers, presents state-of-the-art updates on the full range of endocrine surgical techniques performed today. Drs. Duh, Clark, and Kebebew, along with esteemed international contributors, offer you expert advice on a variety of endocrine surgical techniques, including laparoscopic and endoscopic procedures to help you expand your repertoire and hone your clinical skills. Full-color illustrations and photographs enhance visual guidance and Expert Consult functionality gives you easy access to the full text online at expertconsult.com.
- Includes convenient access to the full-text online as well as procedural videos that highlight pivotal moments and the techniques of the physician’s who pioneered the procedures, showing you how to proceed.
- Offers step-by-step guidance on a variety of endocrine surgical techniques, giving you more options for the challenges you face.
- Discusses the hottest topics in endocrine surgery, including minimally invasive techniques that result in shorter recovery times and better outcomes for patients.
- Presents more than 400 full-color illustrations and step-by-step intraoperative photographs for expert visual guidance.
- Discusses pearls and pitfalls to help you avoid complications.
- Uses a consistent, easy-to-follow chapter format that includes clinical anatomy, pre-operative considerations, operative steps, and post-operative care to make reference easy.