Atlas of Cardiac Surgical Techniques
A Volume in the Surgical Techniques Atlas Series
Delivery can take up to ten days
Atlas of Cardiac Surgical Techniques, a title in the new Surgical Techniques Atlas series edited by Drs. Townsend and Evers, presents state-of-the-art updates on all main cardiac surgical techniques performed today. Drs. Sellke and Ruel, along with esteemed international contributors, offer you expert advice on a variety of techniques—open and interventional—to help you expand your surgical repertoire and hone your skills. Full-color illustrations and photographs enhance visual guidance and Expert Consult functionality gives you easy access to the full text online at expertconsult.com.View other titles in the “Surgical Techniques Atlas” Series
- Includes convenient access to the full-text online as well as procedural videos that show you how to proceed.
- Offers step-by-step guidance on a variety of cardiac surgical techniques, both open and interventional, giving you more options for the challenges you face.
- Discusses the hottest topics in cardiac surgery, including minimally invasive techniques, robotic surgery, aortic dissections, and more.
- Presents more than 400 full-color illustrations and step-by-step intraoperative photographs for expert visual guidance.
- Discusses pearls and pitfalls to help you avoid complications.
- Uses a consistent, easy-to-follow chapter format that includes clinical anatomy, pre-operative considerations, operative steps, post-operative care, and pearls and pitfalls to make reference easy.
"The online access which is included in the purchase of the book is a very interesting feature with didactic purposes..recommend[ed] this atlas for practicing surgeons as well as for surgical residents, students and nurses for their review and preparation for surgical procedures."
Acta Chirurgica Belgica, August 2010Back To Top