DeLee & Drez's Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, 3rd Edition
Principles and Practicies: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 2-Volume Set
Delivery can take up to ten days
Here's the New Edition of the must-have reference in sports medicine! Covering all athletes throughout their lifespan, this 2-volume reference explores the pathophysiology, diagnosis, and treatment of the full spectrum of sports-related injuries and medical disorders. It provides the most clinically focused, comprehensive guidance available in any single source, with contributions from the most respected authorities in the field. Thoroughly revised and updated, you’ll find state-of-the-art coverage in an all-new full-color format and access to the complete contents online, with video clips, and more!New Edition Coming Soon! Table of Contents
- Encompasses imaging techniques, the management of both adult and child/adolescent injuries, and sports-related fractures to help you meet for every clinical challenge.
- Includes coverage of important non-orthopaedic conditions in the management of the athlete for a complete guide to treatment.
- Integrates coverage of pediatric and aging athletes to help you meet the unique needs of these patients.
- Covers rehabilitation and other therapeutic modalities in the context of return to play.
New to This Edition
- lDelivers new and expanded coverage of arthroscopic techniques, including ACL reconstruction, allograft cartilage transplantation, rotator cuff repair, and complications in athletes, as well as injury prevention, nutrition, pharmacology, and psychology in sports.
- Offers unprecedented reference power with access to the full text online, with links to PubMed, an image library, self-assessment material, and more.
- Includes video clips demonstrating arthroscopic and open surgical techniques on the website to enhance your mastery of essential skills.
- Offers a new full-color design and format including over 3000 superb illustrations, intraoperative and clinical photos, and boxed and color-coded text features to clarify key concepts, diagnostic landmarks, and operative techniques.