Pediatric Orthopaedic Secrets, 3rd Edition
This volume in The Secrets Series® is back in an exciting, fully updated 3rd Edition! Over 90 contributing
experts provide you with authoritative, up-to-date guidance on every aspect of orthopaedic disorders in children. From growth and development to integrating a child with a disability into society to physeal injuries to child abuse to youth sports and related injuries—this book presents all the key elements of orthopedics for clinical use, rounds, and board preparation..
- Provides well-rounded coverage of orthopedic issues, including growth and development • integrating a child with a disability into society • physeal injuries • child abuse • youth sports and related injuries • and more.
- Expedites reference and review with a question-and-answer format, bulleted lists, mnemonics, and tips for the authors.
New to This Edition
- Features a two-color page layout, “Key Points” boxes, and lists of useful web sites to expand your reference power.
- Includes a chapter containing the “Top 100 Secrets” in pediatric orthopaedics, enabling you to quickly review essential material.Includes a chapter containing the “Top 100 Secrets” in pediatric orthopaedics, enabling you to quickly review essential material.
- Comes in a convenient pocket size for easy access to key information.
Published Reviews“The book is a delightfully-put learning resource…This pocket size paperback book in lower font print is packed with authoritative text, written by experts in wider fields…The book is simply likeable.”
BACCH News, December 2008 Back To Top