Aesthetic Surgery After Massive Weight Loss
Delivery can take up to ten days
Commended, Surgery, BMA Awards 2007
Provides discussion and clinical and operative detail for managing the aesthetic issues facing patients after undergoing bariatric surgery. The book will provide clear and authoritative guidance on achieving optimum aesthetic guidance on achieving optimum
aesthetic results for this group of patients.
Your patients have fought the weight loss battle and won. Assist them in the final phase of body contouring using this new book as your guide. This beautifully illustrated atlas comprehensively examines techniques for managing aesthetic issues of the face and neck, breast, abdomen, arms, and legs commonly facing patients after bariatric surgery. 75 original illustrations and 200 full-color photographs display operative techniques, pre-operative appearance, and post-operative results, making this text not only practical but invaluable.
- Examines the full range of aesthetic issues challenging the weight loss patient, providing coverage of the whole body in one book!
- Presents an entire chapter on total-body lifts and combining several procedures into a single operation.
- Includes clinical pearls and summary boxes, making expert guidance easy to find.
- Discusses psychological and perioperative management issues particular to the weight-loss patient seeking body contour surgery.
- Uses 75 original surgical illustrations and 200 full color photographs to demonstrate techniques and the results you can offer patients.