Workbook in Practical Neonatology, 4th Edition
The latest edition of this well-known work is completely revised to incorporate advances in neonatal care, including hypotension, mechanical ventilation, and early discharge. It presents an interactive approach to neonatal evaluation and management of the most common problems in infants. Each chapter features case histories that require you to make diagnostic decisions and that help you understand how scientific concepts apply to each clinical problem.New Edition Coming Soon! Table of Contents
- Provides a case-based structure to allow you to see diagnosis and treatment in a clinical context.
- Includes copious review questions and answers so you can test your knowledge.
- Gives diagnostic and treatment information regarding problems that you are most likely to see in practice.
New to This Edition
- Includes new chapters on hypotension, early discharge, mechanical ventilation, and more.
- Covers select topics in even greater detail than before.