Small Animal Critical Care Medicine
Small Animal Critical Care Medicine is a comprehensive, concise guide to critical care, encompassing not only triage and stabilization, but also the entire course of care during the acute medical crisis and high-risk period. This clinically oriented manual assists practitioners in providing the highest standard of care for ICU patients.New Edition Coming Soon! Table of Contents
- More than 150 recognized experts offer in-depth, authoritative guidance on clinical situations from a variety of perspectives.
- Consistent, user-friendly format ensures immediate access to essential information.
- Organ-system, problem-based approach incorporates only clinically relevant details.
- Features state-of-the-art invasive and non-invasive diagnostic and monitoring procedures, as well as an extensive section on pharmacology.
- Appendices provide conversion tables, continuous rate infusion determinations, reference ranges, and more.