On Call Cardiology, 3rd Edition
On Call Series
Delivery can take up to ten days
Be on call with confidence! Successfully managing on-call situations requires a masterful combination of speed, skill, and knowledge. These pocket-sized resources provide you with immediate access to the vital, step-by-step information you need to rise to the occasion! On Call Cardiology, 3rd Edition is your practical resource on the management of cardiac problems encountered in an on call setting. Designed for quick reference, this book covers bedside diagnosis, ECG interpretations and treatment. Also included are pharmacologic actions, indications, adverse effects and interactions of commonly used cardiac drugs. All of the books in the ON CALL series give you clear, vital information on assessment, diagnosis, management and much more in a convenient, accessible size.View other titles in the “On Call” Series
- Provides the background needed to make sound, confident decisions.
- Reviews common patient problems.
- Examines diagnostic testing and effective interpretation of ECG tracings.
- Lists commonly used medications.
- Utilizes quick-reference lists to deliver complete how-to instructions for each disease and disorder.
Back To Top
New to This Edition
- Offers a new chapter on Chest X-ray Interpretation with 48 new illustrations
- Bibliographies at the end of each chapter to give you guidance for further study.
- Includes approximately 15 new illustrations in Rapid Guide to Relevant ECG Diagnosis chapter.
- Uses an Algorithmic presentation to aid your decision-making process.