Eye Essentials: Ophthalmic Imaging
Eye Essentials is a major new series which provides authoritative and accessible information for all eye care professionals, whether in training or in practice. Each book is a rapid revision aid for students taking higher professional qualifications and a handy clinical reference guide for practitioners in busy clinics. Highly designed with synoptic text, handy tables, key bullet points, summaries, icons and stunning full colour illustrations, the books have rapidly established themselves as the essential eye clinic pocket books.
Ophthalmic Imaging explains and demonstrates the complete technology involved with imaging, from imaging chip and colour information capture to high-end instrumentation as this is critical to a full understanding of the potential and limitations of ocular imaging.
Key Features• Practical advice
• Highly designed, modern with icons, tables, synoptic text
• Very practical – with highlighted advice sections for patients, handy tables
• White coat pocket book
• Key opinion leaders for authors – not contributed so consistency of style and presentation
• Competitively priced
• Pulls the information together in one place very briefly
• Well illustratedBack To Top