Optometric Practice Management, 2nd Edition
Filled with practical strategies for addressing the problems of day-to-day practice, this explains how to promote business and marketing skills without detracting from the professionalism of the optometrist.
New to This Edition
- Completely re-written and updated.
- 4 new chapters cover topics such as practice locations, part-time practicing, managed care, management of un-met vision needs, and the office of the future.
- An increased focus on how to work with partners, including how to exit gracefully from a partnership.
- A discussion of how to start a part-time practice addresses real-world considerations and practical strategies.
- Hot new topics such as co-management of patients, gender and ethnicity, senior patient concerns, and discounting.