Dermatology, 5th Edition
An Illustrated Colour Text
|e-book - ePub|
|e-book - PDF|
This concise textbook of dermatology is aimed at medical students, those preparing for the MRCP and MRCGP examinations and specialist nurses. The information is presented in a highly accessible format, using double page spreads for each topic. Extensive use of colour for both clinical photographs and graphics makes for a superb appearance. For review for examination preparation key point boxes are provided. In this fourth edition extensive revision has been made to the contents to reflect changes in the understanding of dermatological conditions at a molecular level and the changes in clinical practice. In addition the use of the internet for dermatological information by both doctors and patients is reviewed.Table of Contents View other titles in the “Illustrated Colour Text” Series
- Information presented in easy to access double-page spreads.
- Highly illustrated with full colour photographs and graphics.
- Summary boxes for examination preparation.
- Covers the subject from basic molecular mechanisms through to the principles of medical and surgical treatment.
- Gives references to internet URLs for further information.
- Includes a glossary of dermatological terms.
New to This EditionNew co-author introduced for the fifth edition.Back To Top
"The unique presentation of the book remains, utlising the design of double page chapters. This makes the book very readable and also easy to dip in and out of when used for reference...The text is very up-to-date and includes insights into possible future developments...The target audience is medical students preparing for their MRCP and MRCGP exams and specialist nurses. There is much competition in this field, but this is one of the best available and I highly recommend it."
Dermatology in Practice, January 2013Back To Top