Clinical Ophthalmology: A Systematic Approach, 7th Edition
Expert Consult: Online and Print
Ideally suited for rapid reference and efficient, effective recall, Clinical Ophthalmology: A Systematic Approach will keep you up to date with current and evolving practice in the diagnosis and management of ophthalmic disorders, using a visually rich, succinct format that facilitates comprehension for trainees and practitioners. Online and in print, you’ll have access to the latest advances in the field.New Edition Coming Soon! Table of Contents
- Grasp key information and effectively prepare for examinations with a pictorial, bulleted approach - both highly visual and concise, for more efficient study.
- Move rapidly throughout the text to find the information you need, with color coding and at-a-glance key points.
New to This Edition
- Access the complete contents online at www.expertconsult.com, with a downloadable image gallery.
- Learn from two renowned experts in the field.
- Includes over 2,700 high-quality images, 1,000 of which appear for the first time in this edition.
- Master the latest advances in ophthalmology: radical changes in the management of macular disease, including the widespread introduction of VEGF inhibitor therapy; recent developments in the investigation and treatment of retinal vascular disease; new pharmaceutical interventions for a range of conditions, including infectious eye disease and glaucoma; and updated surgical procedures and methods, including oculoplastic, corneal, and glaucoma surgery.
- Guidance on examination, imaging, and recognition of systemic conditions associated with ocular disease.
"Highly Commended," Surgical Specialties Category, British Medical Association 2012 Medical Book Competition
"The production values of this book is of the highest order...All in all, this is a superb book which is a joy to use and is a most useful educational resource particularly when bundled with the online offering . Despite the high cost, a regular user will enjoy owning and using it." - Univadis, November 2011
"This classic textbook should be required reading at the beginning of any ophthalmology residency. It provides a general overview of ophthalmic diseases and pertinent surgical approaches encountered by all ophthalmologists in training, using a great balance between text and outline format, along with fantastic images." - Doody's Review Service - 5 Stars / Score: 97Back To Top