Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology, 3rd Edition
Expert Consult - Online and Print
Based on the best-selling Clinical Ophthalmology: A Systematic Approach, 7th Edition, by Jack J Kanski and Brad Bowling, this synopsis distills the essential information needed to quickly and accurately diagnose and manage a comprehensive range of ophthalmic disorders. Ideally used as an on-the-go reference for the busy clinician and a review guide for those preparing for examinations.Table of Contents
- Key information is provided at a glance for the busy practitioner, or as a study aid for students.
- Easy to navigate, each condition is systematically presented.
- Extensively illustrated, with a full-color clinical photograph of each important condition.
New to This Edition
- Updated throughout with the latest guidance in medical and surgical therapies.
- Includes over 800 colour illustrations, many of which are new.
- Access the complete contents and downloadable image bank online at www.expertconsult.com.