Essential Interventional Cardiology, 2nd Edition
This versatile text covers the basic principles and practice of interventional cardiology, vascular and non-vascular, written specifically for the general cardiologist. Designed to facilitate easy access to key information, it contains numerous line illustrations, diagrams, graphs, and charts. The entire spectrum of interventional cardiology is covered in an easy-to-read format. In this new edition are fifteen new chapters written by experts from around the world. The excellent appendix of trials in interventional cardiology has been fully updated making this the best available source on how to apply trials to clinical practice.Table of Contents
- Includes editors and contributors from the US and Europe for a truly international perspective.
- Begins each chapter with 6-10 key points written in bullet format that summarize important concepts in the chapter, making reference a snap.
New to This Edition
- Includes extensive coverage of new technologies for interventional cardiology, including lasers, cutting balloons, and distal protection to keep you completely current.
- Covers high problem areas for intervention, including new material on chronic total occlusions, bifurcation lesions and PCI in small vessels.
- Adds a new section on peripheral vascular intervention including the new development areas for interventional cardiologists like carotid, renal and lower extremity.
- Contains new information on hot topics such as ASD, PFO closure, and aortic valve intervention.