100 plus Diseases for the MRCP Part 2, 2nd Edition
This fully updated second edition builds on the success of the first book, basing the revision material around diseases rather than questions. It provides MRCP candidates with a systematic and succinct summary of the signs, symptoms, differential diagnoses and investigation results for over 100 of the most common diseases that come up regularly in Part 2 of the MRCP exam. There are also over 160 sample questions and answers to help candidates experience a ‘mock' exam and test their knowledge.View other titles in the “MRCP Study Guides” Series
Key Features• Each disease includes ‘question spotting’ – tips for candidates on what questions might come up in the exam for that condition
• Identifies and highlights unusual presentations of common diseases – to help candidates avoid commonly made errors of judgment
• All questions written in the style of the new MRCP exam (best of 5 format)Back To Top
New to This Edition• Increased number of common diseases covered – providing comprehensive coverage of all diseases likely to come up in the MRCP exam.
• New pictures – including radiographs, ECGs and occasional graphs and histology slides - all of which are now commonly found in the MRCP exam.
• Question-and-answer section substantially revised: each topic has two sample questions; each question consists of a clinical vignette, a question, and 5 possible answers.
• Answers to the questions given, along with explanation and a reference back to relevant topics.Back To Top