Master Medicine: Clinical Anatomy, 2nd Edition
Master Medicine: Clinical Anatomy is brief and accessible, approached from the point of view of what you will need to know in order to understand the clinical work you will eventually be doing. It includes a wide range of self-assessment material, ideal for testing your understanding, and helping you to prepare for your exams.View other titles in the “Master Medicine” Series
- Key objectives help with self-directed learning
- Simple and memorable diagrams are easily reproduced in exams
- Ideal for both learning and exam review, encouraging you to assess your own knowledge
- Provides exam practice
New to This Edition
- Contents refined to reflect 'core knowledge'
- Major revision of self-assessment material to match change in exam styles (more Extended Matching Questions and OSC-style questions)
Published Reviews"When finals is all about getting the clinical signs right, I found books like this perfect for covering the ground behind why things you see happen, and being sufficient to cover core knowledge about the fundamentals of the processes behind clinical pathology.
[This book] was great for helping establish exactly what and more importantly where I should be concentrating on during my examination techniques."
Medical Student, Bristol University, UK
“These books are brilliant for taking on the road out to peripheral hospital placements, and cover all the essentials (plus a little bit more) on all the key topics. They have plenty of information to help explain those topics and subjects you see on the wards/in theatre…When time is a little short, and you simply need fast hard facts in an easy to read yet thorough way these books are simply perfect. I have no doubt in recommending them to my friends or any other medical student."
Medical Student, Bristol University, UK (series review)Back To Top