Master Medicine: Microbiology and Infection, 3rd Edition
A clinically-orientated core text with self-assessment
Master Medicine: Microbiology and Infection is brief and accessible, approached from the point of view of what you will need to know in order to understand the clinical work you will eventually be doing. It includes a wide range of self-assessment material, ideal for testing your understanding, and helping you to prepare for your exams.View other titles in the “Master Medicine” Series
- Key objectives help with self-directed learning
- Simple and memorable diagrams are easily reproduced in exams
- Ideal for both learning and exam review, encouraging you to assess your own knowledge
- Provides exam practiceBack To Top
New to This Edition
- Contents refined to reflect 'core knowledge'
- Major revision of self-assessment material to match change in exam styles (more Extended Matching Questions and OSC-style questions)Back To Top
Published Reviews"These books are brilliant for taking on the road out to peripheral hospital placements, and cover all the essentials (plus a little bit more) on all the key topics. They have plenty of information to help explain those topics and subjects you see on the wards/in theatre…When time is a little short, and you simply need fast hard facts in an easy to read yet thorough way these books are simply perfect. I have no doubt in recommending them to my friends or any other medical student."
Medical Student, Bristol University, UK (series review)Back To Top