Biomechanics in Clinic and Research
An interactive teaching and learning course
Biomechanics in Clinic and Research is a unique resource, which combines an exceptional online course with a practical and accessible book. The course is thoroughly integrated with the text and the many high-quality animations, interactive tests and clear explanations will enable you to gain a confident understanding of the clinical aspects of biomechanics.
Written by a leading expert in the field, Biomechanics in Clinic and Research presents the latest research in a form which is accessible, practical, thorough and up-to-the minute.
Key Features• A complete course comprising fully integrated paper and online components
• Over 100 high-quality animations bring to life abstract concepts
• Self-assessed questions and interactive tests help you check your learning
• Updates keep it at the cutting edge
• Carefully structured to build from basic principles to complex concepts
• Highly practical with a constant clinical emphasis
• Comprehensive coverage Back To Top
Published Reviews“This book is a complete course comprising of fully integrated print and online components which bring quality animations to life.”
"This book is recommended for the library of any practitioner who has a strong interest in biomechanics and wishes to study further the concepts of biomechanics taking it to the next level."
Shaun Kelly, Podiatry Review. Vol. 65 No. 4Back To Top