Emery and Rimoin's Principles and Practice of Medical Genetics e-dition, 5th Edition
Continually Updated Online Reference, 3-Volume Set
Text with Continually Updated Online Reference! The most definitive and trusted reference in medical genetics is back–complete with state-of-the-art web site! The fifth edition of this comprehensive yet practical resource emphasizes application as well as the theory of medical genetics across the full spectrum of inherited disorders. Get expert clinical advice and guidance from over 250 of the world’s most trusted authorities in medical genetics. The E-dition features the 5th edition of the textbook, additional new images, weekly updates, and more! With the latest information on prenatal diagnosis, genetic screening, genetic counseling, and treatment strategies, Principles and Practice of Medical Genetics will be an invaluable clinical tool for the practicing physician.
- Bridges the gap between high-level molecular genetics and individual application with practical, clinically oriented information.
- Includes information on analysis, interpretation, potential problems, and other issues that directly relate to the practicing geneticist.
- Addresses sensitive issues that may be encountered in practice like carrier screening, prediction, confidentiality, liability, and more.
New to This Edition
- Features contributions from many new authors—The “best and brightest” in the field.
- Contains a wealth of new information on the human genome, the genetic and molecular basis of disease, and much more.