Neonatology: Questions and Controversies Series 6-volume Series Package, 2nd Edition
Expert Consult - Online and Print
Delivery can take up to ten days
Neonatology: Questions and Controversies gives you expert opinions about the hottest topics facing you in clinical practice. Titles in this package cover neurology, cardiovascular, nephrology, pulmonary, gastroenterology and nutrition, and hematology, immunology and infectious diseases.
- Reconsider how you handle difficult practice issues with products that address these topics head on, offering opinions from the leading experts in the field, supported by evidence whenever possible.
- Find information quickly and easily from volume to volume with a consistent chapter organization.
- Get the most authoritative content available with world-class neonatologists who have the inside track on new trends and developments in neonatal care.
Purchase each volume individually, or get the entire set, which includes online access that allows you to search across all titlesBack To Top
New to This Edition
- Provide better evidence-based care and improve patient outcomes with research on the latest advances in liquid and mechanical ventilation; imaging technology; advanced drug therapies; and nutritional strategies.
- Stay current in practice with coverage of hot topics in cardiology, hematology, neurology, gastroenterology, and more.
- Access the fully searchable text of each title online at www.expertconsult.com.