Mosby's Review Questions for the Speech-Language Pathology PRAXIS Examination
Delivery can take up to ten days
|e-book - PDF|
With approximately 1,400 practice questions – more than any other exam review – this unique book/CD-ROM package provides the most complete, reliable preparation available for the PRAXIS II subject assessment examination. Review questions can be selected to match the style and question distribution of the real exam to familiarize you with the examination experience and help you build test-taking confidence.Table of Contents
- Approximately 1,400 practice questions – more than 10 times the number of questions on the actual examination – offer unparalleled review of key concepts in speech-language pathology.
- A bound-in companion CD-ROM enables you to select questions chapter-by-chapter or in a quizzing format that allows you to create an unlimited number of unique practice tests with instant feedback.
- The timed sample test format on the companion CD-ROM simulates the real examination experience and helps you strengthen your prioritization and time-management skills.
- A detailed rationale accompanies each question to explain correct answers and help you identify areas requiring further review.
- Content experts lend valuable knowledge and insight across every specialty area covered on the exam to ensure the most reliable, well-rounded review.
- Select references point you to specific sources of additional information for fast, efficient research.