Comprehensive Clinical Nephrology, 4th Edition
Expert Consult - Online and Print
Comprehensive Clinical Nephrology provides you with all the tools you need to manage all forms of kidney disease. Drs. Jürgen Floege, Richard J. Johnson, John Feehally and a team of international experts have updated this fourth edition to include hot topics such as treatment of hypertensive emergencies, herbal and over-the-counter medicines and the kidney, neurologic complications of the kidney, and more. In print and online at www.expertconsult.com, this essential resource gives you quick access to today’s best knowledge on every clinical condition in nephrology.New Edition Coming Soon!
- Make efficient, informed decisions with just the right amount of basic science and practical clinical guidance for every disorder.
- Diagnose effectively and treat confidently thanks to more than 1100 illustrations, abundant algorithms, and tables that highlight key topics and detail pathogenesis for a full range of kidney conditions and clinical management.
New to This Edition
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, along with a downloadable image gallery.
- Get coverage of the latest developments in the field with 18 new chapters on the Management of the Diabetic Patient with Chronic Kidney Disease, Treatment of Hypertensive Emergencies, Principles of Drug Dosing and Prescribing of Chronic Kidney Disease, Herbal and Over-the-Counter Medicines and the Kidney, Neurologic Complications of the Kidney, and more.
- Tap into the experience and expertise of the world’s leading authorities in the field of nephrology.
"Whilst primarily aimed at clinicians, the superb readability of the text, combined with excellent illustrations, broadens its appeal to the wider renal care community…This is an excellent clinical and educational resource that I can thoroughly recommend to all members of the multidisciplinary team involved in the day-to-day care and management of renal patients."-Pugh-Clarke K, PhD, MSc, BSc, RN; Journal of Renal Care 2008:110.Back To Top