Mosby's Comprehensive Review for General Sonography Examinations
Delivery can take up to ten days
Be confident that you can answer any and all questions on your registry exams correctly when you prepare with this complete review. Mosby’s Comprehensive Review for General Sonography Examinations provides study resources for all three main exams required for general ultrasound practice: physics, abdomen, and ob/gyn. Each chapter is arranged in table and outline format with 50 review questions at the end of the chapter and a mock exam at the end of each section. Access additional mock exams for each subject area on the companion CD or Evolve site. These exams give you experience with timed test taking in an electronic environment that simulates the actual registry exam experience. With this realistic preview of the exam environment and solid review of the material, you’ll be prepared to ace the exams!New Edition Coming Soon! Table of Contents
- Complete preparation for the three gerneral ARDMS exams (physics, abdomen, and ob/gyn)
- Content review in outline and tabular format provides a quick review of all the material you need to learn, including key terms, anatomy, functions, scanning techniques, lab values, and pathology.
- More than 2,500 questions in Registry format cover everything you’ll be tested on in the Registry exams.
- Rationales for answers to mock questions help you understand why an answer is correct or incorrect and increase your comprehension.
- More than 350 ultrasound scans included in the abdominal and ob/gyn sections prepare you for exam questions that ask you to identify pathology on scans.
- Color insert with Doppler images of the liver, biliary, and umbilical cord helps you be ready to answer questions related to Doppler imaging.
- Companion CD provides extra timed, graded mock exams and two entertaining, interactive games: Sonography Millionaire and Tournament of Sonography.