McMinn's The Human Skeleton, 2nd Edition
An adult skeleton consists of 206 bones. See each and every one of them like never before in this stunning full-color poster package. In this unrivaled collection, three life-sized photographic plates reveal the full majesty of the human skeleton, displayed from side, front, and posterior views. Accompanying these 6-foot-long plates are 20 smaller plates displaying individual bones from multiple anatomical regions. Meticulously labeled and captured in high-resolution photography, this superb set gives you the richest possible exposure to the human skeleton short of the real thing.Table of Contents
- Uses life-sized, high-resolution photographic plates rather than undersized illustrations for an authentic learning experience.
- Incorporates precise labels to highlight key areas without swamping each image with text. Labels are cross-referenced to the CD-ROM.
- Includes additional bone photos, separated into anatomical regions, promoting a thorough understanding of the skeletal system.
- Features a durable, gloss finish and ready-to-hang spiral binding, making the set a practical teaching tool.
New to This Edition
- Contains new photos of the jaw for improved clarity and views.
- Includes a new CD-ROM containing all of the images from the posters plus 100 additional clinical photos, clinical presentations, and radiographs that depict common problems and fractures of specific parts of the skeleton.