Clinical Anatomy and Physiology Laboratory Manual for Veterinary Technicians
Reinforce the A&P principles you’ve learned in Clinical Anatomy & Physiology for Veterinary Technicians, 2nd Edition with this practical laboratory resource. Filled with interactive exercises, step-by-step procedure guidelines, and full-color photos and illustrations, this lab manual is designed to help you understand A&P in relation to your clinical responsibilities as a veterinary technician and apply your knowledge in the laboratory setting.
- A comprehensive approach builds on the concepts presented in Clinical Anatomy & Physiology for Veterinary Technicians, 2nd Edition to strengthen your anatomical and physiological knowledge of all major species.
- Engaging, clinically oriented activities help you establish proficiency in radiographic identification, microscopy, and other essential skills.
- Step-by-step dissection guides familiarize you with the dissection process and ensure clinical accuracy.
- Clinical Application boxes demonstrate the clinical relevance of anatomical and physiological principles and reinforce your understanding.
- Full-color photographs and illustrations clarify structure and function.
- A renowned author team lends practical guidance specifically designed for veterinary technicians.
- A detailed glossary provides quick access to hundreds of key terms and definitions.