Mosby's Nursing VideoSkills: Care of Infants and Children
Delivery can take up to ten days
See how easy and convenient it can be to learn essential pediatric nursing skills!
This interactive DVD set presents detailed videos and 3-D animations that enable you to visualize what's happening inside the body and understand key differences between pediatric patients and adults. You'll witness nurse and child interactions, and see nurses correctly performing 39 pediatric procedures, such as vital signs and measurement of an infant, positioning and restraining, and administering injections.
Key FeaturesWatch and learn essential pediatric nursing skills - each procedure includes:
- An overview that summarizes the skill's objectives.
- Preparation steps that outline essential equipment and patient instructions.
- A step-by-step skills video that shows you exactly how to perform each complex facet of the skill or procedure.
- Dynamic 3-D animations that simplify difficult concepts by helping you visualize what's happening inside the body.
- Step-by-step checklists that can be printed to use as portable quick-reference sheets.
- Follow-up care coverage that includes everything from essential nursing interventions to patient education.
- Documentation guidelines that highlight information needed to accurately, safely, and legally complete the procedure.
- NCLEX® examination-style review questions that reinforce your understanding of key concepts.
Back To Top