Gastrointestinal Physiology, 7th Edition
Mosby Physiology Monograph Series
The Mosby Physiology Monograph Series offers the fundamentals of body systems physiology in a clear and concise manner. Each volume in the series is written by experts in the field for an authoritative, yet readable introduction to the physiology relevant to a particular organ system.
This new 7th edition of Gastrointestinal Physiology offers:
• Clear, accurate and up-to-the-minute coverage of the physiology of the gastrointestinal system focusing on the needs of the student.
• Pathophysiology content throughout that serves as a bridge between normal function and disease.
• Integrated student-friendly tools, including overview boxes, key words and concepts, chapter summaries, and review examination.
• Access to Student Consult ®!
www.studentconsult.com is an innovative website that allows you to build a personalized, fully integrated, online library, where you’ll find the entire contents of every STUDENT CONSULT title purchased, integration links to bonus content in other STUDENT CONSULT titles, and much more.
- Gives students a solid understanding on how the system functions in both health and disease.
- Includes throughout, excellent illustrations and consistent pedagogical features tht focus student learning.
- Provides clinical commentaries to help students apply what they've learned to real-life clinical situations.
New to This Edition
- Clear, accurate and up-to-the-minute coverage of the physiology of the renal system focusing on the needs of the student.
- Pathophysiology content throughout that serves as a bridge between normal function and disease.
- Integrated student-friendly tools, including learning objectives, overview boxes, key words and concepts, chapter summaries, self-study problems, clinical cases with questions and explained answers, clinical boxes and molecular boxesBack To Top