Comprehensive Pediatric Hospital Medicine
Introducing the newest comprehensive reference designed specifically for the growing specialty of hospital-based pediatrics. This comprehensive new reference not only brings you the most up-to-date, evidence-based approaches to hospital-based pediatric care, but also covers issues related to staffing a unit; financial, legal and ethical topics, and how a hospitalist program communicates and relates to its referring providers and consulting staff. You’ll find it a vital addition to the shelf of anyone who cares for pediatric patients in the hospital.Table of Contents
- Implement today’s best evidence and literature based approaches for a full range of clinical challenges.
- Easily locate information relevant to your particular areas of interest with comprehensively organized, highly formatted coverage.
- Make clinical decisions efficiently thanks to numerous diagnostic and therapeutic algorithms.
- See dermatologic conditions and physical signs and symptoms.
- Benefit from the experience of editors from two powerhouse institutions - Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and Children's Hospital of Boston.