Anatomy of Orofacial Structures, 7th Edition
This comprehensive introductory text is perfect for students studying dentistry at any level or scope, featuring coverage of dental anatomy and head and neck anatomy, as well as oral histology and embryology. The easy-to-understand text material is enhanced and supported with abundant, high quality illustrations. This edition combines the text with built-in workbook features that enhance and reinforce learning. Flashcards help students memorize and quickly recall vital facts. No other text of its kind offers a learning package this complete!New Edition Coming Soon! Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- A perforated workbook section is incorporated into the text, offering questions that follow the format of the dental hygiene national exam and the dental assisting certification exam.
- Additional flashcards include illustrations on one side and succinct, critical information on the other that students can use to review and memorize key concepts.
- A new chapter on Root Morphology offers new coverage of a topic that is extremely important to anyone doing root planing and curettage, addressing: how shape, length, and surface area of roots affect displacement; pathology; other factor affecting the root; normal ranges of root variation; and how the tooth is affected by pressures and tension.
- Chapters have been reorganized to present the most frequently used information first, covering Dental Anatomy before Oral Histology and Embryology and Head and Neck Anatomy.
- About 75 additional line drawings, with a second color added for emphasis, depict labeled parts.