Master Medicine: General and Systematic Pathology, 3rd Edition
A short, highly readable and well illustrated book on general and systematic pathology, approached from the point of view of what medical students need to know in order to understand the clinical work they will eventually be doing. Includes a great variety of self-assessment, to reinforce the messages and to test understanding – and to help students prepare for exams.Table of Contents View other titles in the “Master Medicine” Series
- Concise synoptic (not telegraphic text).
- Appropriate self-assessment material.
- Only covers core, so student knows the whole book is essential.
- Includes key objectives.
- Contains simple and memorable diagrams for reproduction in exams.
- Ideal for learning as well as examination review, specifically trying to stimulate the student into assessing his/her own knowledge.
- The books in the seies both complement other available major texts, but also contain enough material to stand in the own right.
- Provides examination practice.
- Part of co-ordinated series.
New to This Edition
- Now general and systematic pathology combined in one volume.
- Further refinement to contents to reflect evolution of what is regarded as core knowledge.
- Major revision of self-assessment material to match change in style of examination (mainly more
- EMQ- and OSCE-style questions).
- New cover design.